• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,402
  • Views 152,388
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not surprised more teams will try to buy Amrabat I'm sure he was already looking at from some PL clubs last summer for example Sp**s wanted him but Fiorentina refused to sell. Now after he been one of best DM this world cup he'll be in high demand won't be surprised Fiorentina ask for at least 50m

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Not surprised more teams will try to buy Amrabat I'm sure he was already looking at from some PL clubs last summer for example Sp**s wanted him but Fiorentina refused to sell. Now after he been one of best DM this world cup he'll be in high demand won't be surprised Fiorentina ask for at least 50m
They should, he's massively improved at Fiorentina and has been brilliant for Morocco for years. Would be the perfect Partey replacement but sadly looks like Liverpool are the most likely destination

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gvardiol i think Chelsea will go big for him Manchester city have defenders unless they planning to sell stones or Ake its doesn't make sense.

About Enzo Fernandez he'll definitely move in summer Liverpool move make sense because they need to refresh the aging and injury prone midfield.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Man Liverpool must be pissed now. They were apparently in talks for Amrabaat before the WC and now I guess his price could've tripled.

Similar with Ounahi. The best time to get him was before the comp.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Remains to be seen if he only turns up in big games or can last the whole league season. Read more about him and it seems he doesn't have the same attitude to fight consistently when he plays for Angers.

If he could play to this level consistently he will pretty much be a press resistant cheat code in midfield

Goonger

He is looking so good right now. So secure on the ball and playing a deeper role.

Thought he played well again. Doesn't hide from the ball, always on the move, looking for it, demanding it almost, and then pretty good use of it when he has it.

Said in another thread, guy looks like how you'd imagine an Arsenal midfielder to play like.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Chelsea at this point just hoarding players and some of these guys won't even see the starting lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom