• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,402
  • Views 147,338
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, that's how Sp**s got Emerson Royal IIRC

Great move at FIFA career too
Yeah right forget about that Emerson move. This explain Todd out of his depth he saw Lavia had excellent game against Chelsea and decide to bid 50m

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I don't understand what OG Nice doing pepe don't deserve to play with Barkley ffs.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I don't understand what OG Nice doing pepe don't deserve to play with Barkley ffs.

I've been watching them and even Ramsey has been horrible. Very weird team, they've got these old and lax players but Favre is trying to get them to press.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I've been watching them and even Ramsey has been horrible. Very weird team, they've got these old and lax players but Favre is trying to get them to press.
Poor pepe even in loan we didn't treat him well lol

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Costa played in England for 4 years why he not qualified for work permit?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Costa played in England for 4 years why he not qualified for work permit?
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom