• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,402
  • Views 152,491
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Aulas doing Aulas things saying Malo Gusto chelsea RB target is staying until summer. won't be surprised he leave in deadline

Gunn3rs4urus

rage comic me gusta GIF

Me gusto

Energoto

how many RWB they have now? surely they must be selling one of Doherty or that b*m emreson. still this signing doesn't make difference 45M on midfielder or centerback would help them massively.
Well all their RWB options are either dog sh*t, or not wanted by Conte (Spence), so this should be a good signing for them
At the moment almost every team in ths Prem has better options in this position

But they really have to look for better keeper and central defenders, as things dont look good there bruv

Energoto

blame other leagues for not acting like PL they seriously need new TV deals sponsorship and investors because Milan can't compete with Bournemouth or Leeds is getting embarrassing almost most good players going to PL because of money.
Well I dont know what is more embarrassing, Milan competing with Bournemouth over Zaiolo, or the price mentioned.
This guy just never really progressed since his injury back in 2020, but I guess Bournemouth are desperate after the Danjuma fiasco, and 30M nowadays buys you mostly questionable quality

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Well I dont know what is more embarrassing, Milan competing with Bournemouth over Zaiolo, or the price mentioned.
This guy just never really progressed since his injury back in 2020, but I guess Bournemouth are desperate after the Danjuma fiasco, and 30M nowadays buys you mostly questionable quality
anything about Zaniolo is risk even 5M this guy had 2 ACL injures i can't see him be same player 2-3 years ago

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
i wonder why these middle east states don't try buy Barca with the situation they in it's great opportunity for them better than owning freaking Newcaslte. barca has biggest fanbase in middle east with real madrid.

with the way barca going it's likely they'll end up without fund in 1 or 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom