• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,402
  • Views 147,328
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Perhaps, but he also showed up in European competition as well. 7 goals in 6 in the CL (in a group with City and PSG) and 4 goals in 6 in the EL KO's last season.

It does seem like most of the forward lines are set at the big clubs, though. The likes of Barca, City, Bayern, and PSG don't have openings atm, although PSG may want more depth, especially with uncertainty over Messi's future.

€60m is not inexpensive, for sure, but not an insane amount either. If he's able to replicate last season's production, you'd reckon he'd generate solid interest. 6 goals in 8 in the league so far, so he's off to a decent start.

I fully agree, seems like hes gone Chelsea now anyway if true.

Weird move, not really sure why anyone fancies joining Chelsea to be honest.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Mentioned him in the Serie A thread, won Serie A player of the month for September. Been a beast for Napoli so far and has pretty much picked up where Koulibaly left off. He's a big dude who looks built for the PL, but is also quick and seems to read the game well. Reportedly has a release clause of ~45m (some reports say it's valid next summer while others say 2024).
I fully agree, seems like hes gone Chelsea now anyway if true.

Weird move, not really sure why anyone fancies joining Chelsea to be honest.
Yea, it's one thing if he decides to go to Chelsea after assessing his options next summer, but why not see how this season plays out and then make your decision. Chelsea might not even be in the CL next year.

G0D

Almighty
Sky are saying that Chelsea have an agreement with Leipzig but not yet Nkunku who is still weighing up his options.

Gotta imagine the likes of PSG would be in for him come the summer… would much prefer he go there than strengthen Chelsea.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea trying to buy every top player in market. Not sure what thier approach and who advising Todd to buy these players

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Chelsea trying to buy every top player in market. Not sure what thier approach and who advising Todd to buy these players
They still want to get rid of Pulisic and Ziyech. Havertz might be going too and I don’t know if CHO has a future there.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They still want to get rid of Pulisic and Ziyech. Havertz might be going too and I don’t know if CHO has a future there.
Yes i believe all those you mentioned will leave Havertz maybe Potter will get something from him still i just don't know why they buying players without DOF

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Nothing new his contract ends this year? He maybe stuck there until summer nobody buying him in January

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Imagine Liverpool miss out on him, their entire transfer plan would go up in smoke
Won't be the first time they remind me of wenger Arsenal just refuse to get serious in transfers when matters of course Bellingham going to chose real madrid over Liverpool

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom