• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,402
  • Views 146,990
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Because they have some fat American billionaire as a DoF. Nkunku is class and better than everyone else they have but pretty much the last position they needed to strengthen
They want to get rid of ziyech and pulisic and told them to leave already. They will have space in that position tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Forest just signed MF Gustavo Scarpa from Palmeiras too. Is there a firesale on or something ?

Wonder if we will move for Danilo soon ?
Scarpa was free transfer. edrick just seem they can't keep hold him longer because the amount of teams willing to pay top money i think they'll discuss to loan him back because he still too young to play for real madrid. About Danilo he available we just need to submit 20m bid and get it done.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I thought the guy was pure hype (I don't follow Bundelisga much) but homie, he is the real deal. there are 3 Midfielders that I have not seen them playing football for their clubs but they totally impressed me during the world cup: Enzo Fernandez, Musa from USA, and Bellingham.

hopefully, we can get 1 of the three

The sad part is we once had one of them on our books & still let him go despite being very promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom