• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 492,759
Status
Not open for further replies.

DuBB

I hope he goes there.

Nothing would make me happier than him leaving Arsenal, turning into an absolute kn*b and then ending up at Tottenham where he can be a villain we continue to beat as we continue to ascend and they maintain their rightful place as a club who are only relevant because of who their main rival is the fact they're in London.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He still better than Lloris but he so obsessed with Arsenal and spent most of his career here he likely reject the move

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Gonna cost a fortune. He has 4 years left in the summer. They paid 20 million pounds for him.

I thought they would go for Pickford or Raya who have shorter contracts.

Reactions: A_G

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
He was awful in world cup too, don't think he has the mentality to play for top club. He should go to some middle tier club.
On the contrary, mentality is probably one of the positive attributes he's shown this season imo. He's a fighter and will continue to go at it even if he's having a tough game. He's come up with some big goals for Barca this campaign.

He's a frustrating player to watch though. He can put in a decent cross, but can't consistently beat his man, is often on the periphery, and his technique is hit or miss. Still, he's probably been their second best winger after Dembele (who can't be relied upon, while Ferran and Fati have both been poor), and is on course for double figures in both goals and assists in all comps.

Was for the signing last summer, but based on what he's shown for Barca, I'd be skeptical of going back in for him. Think the lack of quality RWs is what mainly makes him an appealing option, but feel he'd be a polarizing player for us in terms of his play.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
If Kane really wanted to move he would have years ago. Every year the same charade whereas if he was honest enough to admit it he would just come out and say that he is too comfortable where he is to look for new challenges instead of hiding behind a veil of supposed loyalty.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I can understand Kane staying. It's a bit like RvP before his Man Utd transfer, a choice between becoming a club legend and maybe even a statue if he stays there for the rest of his career, or will he try to get some trophies elsewhere?

Can't see him going abroad actually, he can't even speak his native tongue properly.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I can understand Kane staying. It's a bit like RvP before his Man Utd transfer, a choice between becoming a club legend and maybe even a statue if he stays there for the rest of his career, or will he try to get some trophies elsewhere?

Can't see him going abroad actually, he can't even speak his native tongue properly.

Most of these big European clubs have guys speaking in English on the pitch. Remember Kroos, Modric and Bale etc all spoke in English iirc.

Don’t think it hurts his Sp**s legacy if he goes to Bayern or Barcelona. People here still love Vieira and Henry etc.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
What sort of image rights can Mason Mount command?! He's hardly the glorious visage of modern futebol...
Mount of all people caring about his image rights :lol: he's got the sort of face that you immediately forget after he leaves the room even after he came back a couple times.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Are they sort of using his character against him? He is under contract but normally the player would have the power to engineer a move, whereas they just seem to have him under lock and key knowing he won’t want to ruin his reputation by souring relations.

It really is down to him I guess, what’s greater, the allure of trophies or the fear of damaging his reputation there.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It’s totally absurd he’s still there btw, in any normal circumstance the player would have left about 3 seasons ago. It’s a miracle they’ve kept him that long.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Mount of all people caring about his image rights :lol: he's got the sort of face that you immediately forget after he leaves the room even after he came back a couple times.

Bro the amount of girls who fancy this guy is mental.

Fills a football niche for girls who watch England matches but their dream man is Harry Styles or something.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If he had balls he'd leave on a free next year. At 31 he could probably go to a Bayern or Barca on a free and win a few things before he retires. He won't do that though.
Weird take, as he probably wants to leave BEFORE you’re suggesting he should. He can’t wait another year at Sp**s at this stage in his career.

GDeep™

League is very weak

:lol:

I’m here for Kane getting dragged through his own saliva.

Made my day this news.
Typical Levy this, take a strong stance before the season even ends meaning any potential club better come with a monster off just to talk about Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom