• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 486,905
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonger

If he had balls he'd leave on a free next year. At 31 he could probably go to a Bayern or Barca on a free and win a few things before he retires. He won't do that though.

I think the tipping point for him to leave has passed. I think he'll make peace with the fact he won't win anything, and will focus on the personal achievement of being the EPLs all time top scorer. He's 5 behind Rooney and 57 behind Shearer, I think he'll use that to drive him on.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think teams will end up overpay for Bellingham. Man city man utd real Madrid and Liverpool will take more than enzo fee.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Kim Min-jae's release clause activates in the summer. Only 45 million euros .

Probably going to look rather cheap after the season he and Napoli are having.

Mudi

A-M told me Real will let him go if they sign Jude

To be honest, he became important after the WC. Before he was not playing or getting subbed at 50-60 min mark.

There is a reason there were some rumours in the Jan window, probably to test the reaction of Real.

I'm gutted, would have really liked him in our team and would not be mind to pay 100m£ for him.

Also I become more confident that Real will not go for Bellingham if Camavinga signs a new contract. Camavinga-Tchouameni-Valverde is one of the strongest midfield trio in the world right now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Camavinga will take the place of modric or Kross when they gone so i always knew him leaving is way premature and its not same as Ødegaard situation because unlike Ødegaard he playing lot of games. Also they'll try buy Bellingham but that also depends on Modric and Kross.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Unless Real want him he's stuck on a long term deal. He should of run his contract down
He favours Spain but PSG we’re interested last time, I wonder if they’d come in again. Especially if Neymar is on the outs as has been suggested.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

How predictable was this? Think it may be a blessing in disguise for Liverpool though, they need more of a revamp than just signing one player.

City is the best club for Bellingham imo, that Gundogan role is ideal for him. He isn’t a Real Madrid style midfield imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom