• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 491,583
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Osimhen will cost at least 120 imo, because they bought him for 80 in the first place. Kvara obviously was a bargain at what, 12?
Yeh IMO its not unreasonable for them to ask for 120m each (and Napoli have historically been unreasonable so I'm sure it will be that figure or more).

Saying that, if I am a club who have the money and have the need for either of them, I would pay it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They are both worth £100m+ in this market.
Yes that true but imo it'll be difficult to get them now they viewed as legends at napoli already because they achieving something that been missing in that city for long period so the fans will push the club and president to keep them for 2 more years at least. Osimhen look giving hints about moving to PL but can't see it happening this summer

WorldbestMartinelli

I mean when you see the way they just target and hope to buy the next available superstar in the market then you see why it will always take something special to beat them to the league. Is almost unfair

You have to be a very sad individual if you don't appreciate what an achievement it would be if Arsenal went on to clinch the title this season.

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yes that true but imo it'll be difficult to get them now they viewed as legends at napoli already because they achieving something that been missing in that city for long period so the fans will push the club and president to keep them for 2 more years at least. Osimhen look giving hints about moving to PL but can't see it happening this summer
Yes I think Napoli have been so good that Kvarat and Osimhen would be silly to leave this summer anyway. They’ve dominated Serie A and will surely be winning it again next season. No need to rush into a move just yet.

If it was the same old Napoli who aren’t winning anything then maybe 1 of them would have moved this summer.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yes I think Napoli have been so good that Kvarat and Osimhen would be silly to leave this summer anyway. They’ve dominated Serie A and will surely be winning it again next season. No need to rush into a move just yet.

If it was the same old Napoli who aren’t winning anything then maybe 1 of them would have moved this summer.
True, but let’s face it, money talks. If another big European team that has a chance of winning anything comes along and doubles or triples their salaries , which is very doable, their heads will be turned, and I wouldn’t blame them at all. A chance to still win things and make a lot more money isn’t something you turn down in a sport where you have a certain shelf life.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With what money they'll sign messi? Is messi gonna accept less than 100k contract? They seriously try hard to get bankrupt

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

That must be some joke. Chelsea keep throwing money on people that won't play first team football until 2028
This actually angers me. Yes he is seen as big prospect. But these scumbags seems to have if we target every young prospect we will get the next big thing. I was already pissed they signed Chukwuemeka, santos and casadei. All cms and 18 year olds. It’s basically a numbers games for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom