• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 491,241
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea tried buying a stake of a club for one of their transfer targets and still didn't manage to get them? 😭

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if they can afford Caicedo.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea will have good advantage here i feel they'll get Caicedo around 60M and sell collwill to Brighton for 40M. If they refuse to sell collwill then the deal will be complicated.

As for us spending 90M on rice and also 80-90M on Caicedo this ain't happening I'll settle for Rice and move on

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not sure but his always complian attitude suit Simeone football 😅

He’ll be fine. Arda Turan was an absolute nightmare to manage apparently and he was all in with us.

The Croydon boys Wilf and @Rex Bezos at the Wanda Metropolitano next season 🔥

Tears in my eyes here. Bonded in soul now.

Brothers some might say.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Chelsea will have good advantage here i feel they'll get Caicedo around 60M and sell collwill to Brighton for 40M. If they refuse to sell collwill then the deal will be complicated.

As for us spending 90M on rice and also 80-90M on Caicedo this ain't happening I'll settle for Rice and move on
I just hope we have a back up plan that doesn't involve Sambi or Viera

I hope we have other targets ready to go for quickly if we cannot get 1st choices

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I just hope we have a back up plan that doesn't involve Sambi or Viera

I hope we have other targets ready to go for quickly if we cannot get 1st choices
Unsure they'll be interested in Sambi and Vieira likely staying too. We'll need to offer them maybe ESR they could consider but for me Caicedo deal will be extremely expensive i think we'll go for other players Zubimendi Xavi Simmons or someone else

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The player that we could use in the Caicedo deal is Balogun, he'll absolutely thrive there.

I am hesitant to let Florian go though, he looks like a real player we could use upfront.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not going to happen but would anyone take Nacho? Always thought he’s super underrated, never looked out of place anywhere across the back 4 for Madrid.

Wages and age a concern though l.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Unsure they'll be interested in Sambi and Vieira likely staying too. We'll need to offer them maybe ESR they could consider but for me Caicedo deal will be extremely expensive i think we'll go for other players Zubimendi Xavi Simmons or someone else
No I didn't mean as players to offer Brighton. Clearly I mean that our back up plan isn't signing nobody if we cannot get our targets & just making do with Sambi, Viera & Elneny next season

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
No I didn't mean as players to offer Brighton. Clearly I mean that our back up plan isn't signing nobody if we cannot get our targets & just making do with Sambi, Viera & Elneny next season
No we'll sign because these players aren't good enough to replace xhaka. We been told we going to sign 2-3 midfielders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom