• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 486,898
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparrahork

Classy player. But how fit is hé?
Generally not very of late!

Juve have a big summer coming up, looks like a lot of players need replacing either due to lack of form or out of contract.

I assume no one will show interest in Artur Melo, but anyone hearing anything about the potential destinations of rabiot and zakaria? I like the latter and felt he showed glimpses of quality at Chelsea before potter left.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Pool is making good moves, personal terms agreed with Khephren Thuram.

They'll have a better squad than us I think.

Sparrahork

Pool is making good moves, personal terms agreed with Khephren Thuram.

They'll have a better squad than us I think.
Indeed, the perceived wisdom was they did at the start of last season too.

Don't know much about thuram but klopp will get the best out of players, also their identification of talent over the last few years is second to none so if they do sign him you have to assume a player in there.

Will be fascinating to see who they move on and where.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Some serie A news mostly milan because they the active team lol

Tielemans asking 5M milan very interested Aston Villa too. Kamada to milan is basically done they very interested in Chukuweze.

N'dicka to Roma is done too.

Gn1212

Roma are essentially abusing the Mourinho pull.

Pinto is just checking who's available for free or on loan, and then has Mou sweet talk to them.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Tielemans asking 5M milan very interested Aston Villa too. Kamada to milan is basically done they very interested in Chukuweze.

Italy report salary after tax so that’s 10m a year he wants or around 200k a week.

He isn’t worth 20p a week based on his performances in the last 2 years.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Serie A going all out in the free agent market fair play.

Spending money on RLC was always a stupid idea. So many better moves they could make.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Serie A going all out in the free agent market fair play.

Spending money on RLC was always a stupid idea. So many better moves they could make.
Im afraid another summer of them not spending good amount apart from inter napoli and maybe juve not sure the rest will even spend 50M total.

Maldini wanted loftus-cheek thats why milan changed the approach now I think he'd be good signing because he'd play regularly he also decent player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom