• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 484,930
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
It’s a shame because I was hoping they’d get him. He seemed very rash in the challenge, as we saw in the EL. Could see him picking up a lot of cards in The Barclays.

Also, Ugarte Caicedo Enzo didn’t seem well balanced to me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i think Chelsea would have tried for Caicedo even after this Ugarte guy.

i'm surprising they again focusing on buying and not selling they likely need to sell first to know how much they can spend.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Wait, Boehly was trying to buy a minority stake in Sporting to get Ugarte? What the actual f*ck?

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Didn't take long guy so predictable he tweet so much about Chelsea. The guy ruined the fun of transfer market he make saga extremely boring
i dont remember how many times he talked about our bid for Rice after the final game. And now he just mentionned the interest of Chelsea for Caicedo but he forgot we submitted 3 offers for Caicedo. So boring.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i dont remember how many times he talked about our bid for Rice after the final game. And now he just mentionned the interest of Chelsea for Caicedo but he forgot we submitted 3 offers for Caicedo. So boring.
Yes he'll keep repeat the same thing until new update. He retweeted the ugarte news like 4 time already

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Caicedo want CL football unless he so desperate for money he should wait for us and other clubs if we want him or not
He's not gonna say no to a big bag of money on a long term deal. He comes from poverty, and has lives to secure.

He will of course prioritise a non basket case of a side but I doubt he is saying no to Chelsea if it comes to it. I just hope we are confident of signing Rice or make a move for him before Caicedo is gone.

If we miss out on both Rice and Caicedo, I'll be done with Edu.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka

It's not his fault

We might be a different knock, but Boehly right now is like a bulldozer trashing the whole neighborhood. If you're a transfer news guy you're either team Boehly or you need to start learning to code.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Wait, Boehly was trying to buy a minority stake in Sporting to get Ugarte? What the actual f*ck?

Genius move.

1- Insert yourself into a new organization as a minority stakeholder.
2- Cause constant problems & foment divisions from within thus destabilizing said organization & making the position of several staff/players untenable.
3- Unilaterally grab control in the ensuing chaos and sack several players whom you've identified as the ringleaders of the unrest (Ugarte included) leaving them as free agents.
4- Pluck a thankful Ugarte whom you've rescued from a disastrous stint at Sporting & with a hefty wage increase!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom