• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 491,505
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Messi will definitely go to Barcelona if la liga allow that even tho I'd find it waste of time Barcelona need to look for future not trying get bankrupt again because of thier 36 years old legend

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Still interested to see how this all plays out.

They’re totally gutting the academy and some of the younger guys they have.

Next year I look at that side and I worry about James, Chilwell and Fofana staying fit.

You’re losing Azpilicueta, Maatsen, probably Colwill, Mount, Havertz and Kante.

They’re spending big on Caicedo and I look at the rest of that squad and it’s just full of kids. Losing a lot of experience.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The Saudis offering Gundogan big contract too according to benge who strangely have good sources with them Hopefully he don't take it still elite to play in top level

Buhry

Established Member

50M for Kai isn’t unreasonable.

You seen him play this sesaon? He's been complete dogshit and a big part of why they placed where they did.
I've not seen all their games but I've seen maybe 10 chelsea games and he's been an absolute eyesore every time I've seen them play.

Burrata

Player:Saka
The Saudis offering Gundogan big contract too according to benge who strangely have good sources with them Hopefully he don't take it still elite to play in top level

If we don't get him, i hope City will loose him

He brings so much for them

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I forgot Chelsea have like lot of talented youngsters they can sell too. They definitely will be out of any ffp problems easily.

When club buy player that born in 2007 for big amount of money they don't seem worried lol

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You seen him play this sesaon? He's been complete dogshit and a big part of why they placed where they did.
I've not seen all their games but I've seen maybe 10 chelsea games and he's been an absolute eyesore every time I've seen them play.

I’m not a fan at all but can’t have helped his confidence being asked to play up top for most of the last two seasons.

The guy is clearly not a striker.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Havertz will definitely work in less physical league and he should play behind the striker and not as winger or CF if Real Madrid spent 50M+ on him to use him exactly the same at Chelsea that waste of money.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Havertz will definitely work in less physical league and he should play behind the striker and not as winger or CF if Real Madrid spent 50M+ on him to use him exactly the same at Chelsea that waste of money.
Can’t see Havertz and Kane working together at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom