• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers: January 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,049
  • Views 76,640
Status
Not open for further replies.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I don’t have favourites. I have a duty of care to implement my knowledge of football on other AM members. I’m happy to put my neck on the line for unknown talents while others continuously post Tom, **** and Harry.
Wouldn't mind if you actually did that, I'm 100% certain though more than half the players you post about you've never even watched.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn't mind if you actually did that, I'm 100% certain though more than half the players you post about you've never even watched.

I’ve been open and honest and said I don’t need to do that, I have my own scouting process.

Sydney-Gooner

This kid's finishes looks unreal.

This kid is probably the most talented player Australia has ever produced. His pace is on par with Walker and Walcott in his prime.

But like Jones said it's a shame he's joined Bayern. Much better off going to Dortmund or somewhere like Brighton in the Premier League.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Pity. Hoped we'd be in the running for him come June.

Then again, he has a high enough profile that he'd want to start over Saka, let alone compete & we can't have that. We want someone to take the burden of Saka from time to time so he can maintain match fitness.

Hopefully, once they sink back to the Championship, we can help ourselves to Koleosho.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How many wingers does that bald wants? Leave some good players so other clubs can sign ffs

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Swapping Raphinha for Romero.

What has actually happened to Barcelona...always involved with the most average of players :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom