• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers: Summer 2024

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Their financial situation seems to be improving as they're actually offering money in exchange!!

I was half expecting the payment to be a portion of Gaudi's estate & Gabri's mom.

Reactions: A_G

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Is Spain a rape friendly country? That may explain why absolutely nobody there object to Rapewood playing in La Liga. He hasnt done anything special at Getafe btw. 6 of his 7 goals/assists (i exclude penalty goals from the stats) in the league came against teams that are below 10th, 4 of those against the last 3.

African Flair

Is Spain a rape friendly country? That may explain why absolutely nobody there object to Rapewood playing in La Liga. He hasnt done anything special at Getafe btw. 6 of his 7 goals/assists (i exclude penalty goals from the stats) in the league came against teams that are below 10th, 4 of those against the last 3.
No, look at the Dani Alves case or Santi Mina who fled to Saudi to bounce a jail sentence. But Brits ****ing up not on holiday in Spain is kinda refreshing I assume.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard

6a663a25df802aa1fe646d9703d0f814.jpg

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Such an annoying kid, maybe he should just move to Saudi-Arabia.

Latest posts

Top Bottom