• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,517
  • Views 88,420

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Locatelli is available we have to try our luck again but Arteta likely moved on he don't like players that said no to him before

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I know its not popular here, but you lowball Chelsea for Mudryk. Im talking 20-30m with favourable payment terms.

Doue has turned my head though, would rather do a deal for him instead.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is this Tosin guy even good that many teams after him? Think because he count as homegrown

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Yes they screwed they gonna sell majority of thier team most of them don't deserve to be in championship anyway and even after that can't see they escape financial rules punishment

We should do the honourable thing & help by reluctantly relieving them of Summerville.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Safe to say Balogun hasn’t panned out at Monaco
That’s 2 Hale End players that many in AM have gotten wrong in wanting to keep. Willock + Balogun.

Both talented players but not what we needed, the £££ (and pure profit on the books) gets reinvested into players we see as adding more value to the team.

I love academy products but only when keeping them actually makes full sense.

Menard

I tried to keep an eye out for Monaco games this year specifically for Balogun and he spent most of the season not being able to get in over 33yo Ben Yedder. The club played his situation perfectly.

Reactions: A_G

I tried to keep an eye out for Monaco games this year specifically for Balogun and he spent most of the season not being able to get in over 33yo Ben Yedder. The club played his situation perfectly.
Selling Balogun was a great piece of business. Not good enough for where Arsenal are at. I recall all the you tube grifters talking about how great he is.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 18

Arsenal’s primary focus is strengthening their midfield, with the club leaning towards adding #6 due to having more options for this position in the market [Gunnerblog]

Arsenal will continue to follow Benjamin Šeško’s progress and maintain a relationship with the player [Gunnerblog]

Monaco midfielder Aleksandr Golovin says he would be open to joining Arsenal: “But if you move, then only to top clubs. PSG, Manchester City, Real Madrid. I would also say Arsenal, because I have always had sympathy for this club.” [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom