• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
GIVE ME TOBY and let him and Mustafi form the best partnership ever! Then let Holding/Chambers learn from Kosc and Per.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nainggolan can tackle, he even has a bit of a unique hook technique.
he very hard tackle guy won't survive in england just like Xhaka specially if he going to play At Arsenal. but he is such a quality player similar style to vidal a midfielder who can score goals.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Dier linked to Man Utd. A pairing of Dier and Herrera to clean up after all of Pogba's mistakes infront of them.

BBF

GIVE ME TOBY and let him and Mustafi form the best partnership ever! Then let Holding/Chambers learn from Kosc and Per.

We're not signing another CB. Wenger will never let a expensive defender like Mustafi go the next season. We should have signed a quality one when we had a chance.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Apparently we are trying to hi-jack Chelsea's deal for Van Dijk LOL

Mitch

Matuidi is a very good underrated player, dipped in form this season but I would take him nonetheless. Matuidi would give us the mobile, high volume challenging, high workrate, whilst being technically better than Coquelin and Ramsey.

Duggary also stated recently that Matuidi would be perfect signing for us.

Last edited:

Impact

Established Member
Not sure what you mean by Tolisso dipping in form this season. This has been his best season since he became a first team player at Lyon. Arsenal should be all over this.

Mitch

Not sure what you mean by Tolisso dipping in form this season. This has been his best season since he became a first team player at Lyon. Arsenal should be all over this.

I misquoted, I meant Matuidi.

Zazu

If Matuidi is going for that cheap we should be all over it.

Kolasinic in for free, Mauidi in for 12M then we still have the majority of our budget left for a top class forward.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s will try to bid for Dogulas Costa according to the Mirror he'll cost them 30M pounds. i think there will be many teams want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom