• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
According to Bild (and allegedly the Liverpool Echo, according to Sky Sports, but I couldn't find it) Leverkusen has told Liverpool it will take a bid of £44 million to acquire Leon Bailey in the summer.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/02/0...sen-tell-liverpool-441-million-will-secure-s/

Jonas Boldt, manager of Leverkusen, was sunday in a german talk round (Doppelpass).

He made pretty clear, that they don't want to sell Bailey in summer. They asked him, what will happen, if an english club will bid 70€m for him in summer? It was an very confident "No" at the end.

Something interesting too: Leverkusen said Bailey, that they will not buy him from Genk, if he would strike to get his change. (Dembele, Coutinho, Aubameyang, Van Dijk, Mahrez...) - so i really doubt, that he will do something like this. Looks like he is a nice guy, but his manager is a bit tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom