• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaise

I am perfectly happy with Martinez becoming n1 during next season if we use that money to keep Sanchez and Özil or bring some top player.

Impact

Established Member
If we sell Ospina and Szczesny, we will bring in a goalkeeper. It may not be the one we want though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes please no would be amazing signing for 50M euros ffs France football is reliable too. We should be all over it perfect player to replace Santi

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

50M ffs. there must be better strikers for 50M. even tho he having great season 31 goals in 40 games.

blaise

Think we d be in for Silva only if Özil left, plus Mendes his agent. I d take Lacazette if we fail with Mbappe.

blaise

that is Griezmann agent trying to get those other clubs more interested in his client than United

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I would rather sign Lacazette than Griezmann for the central position. :eek:ops:

Not a more complete inform striker in our range this summer.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Please no.

Pretty sure the Monaco president said he's staying for one more year yesterday, along with Lemar and Mbappe as they want to secure their spot for the World Cup 2018. Surely he would cost more than 50M Euros to get him.

"We do not need to sell, our budget is balanced right now," Vasilyev told Telefoot. "No player has told us that he wants to leave for now.

"We will talk with the players but I think that with the World Cup taking place in 2018, Thomas, Kylian and even Bernardo would not want to leave.

"We'll do everything to hold on them and I can already assure you that Monaco will be a competitive team next year."

Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/mbappe-silva-and-lemar-stay-monaco-vasilyev#jo2z5t74eC6vBzjk.99

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

United will make it happen like they did with Martial. They'll just offer ridiculous money.

Quality player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom