• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2019

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Had to check what year we were in...

Hope he fails miserably as I've never forgiven him for that penalty he won against Toure at Anfield costing us a place in the Champions League semis

Kolo fouling was in slow motion for me. Was still jumping around from the Walcott dribble. Up there with the final in Paris for worst Arsenal viewing experiences.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Still hurts to this day. We were robbed over the 2 legs as I'm sure there was a penalty on Hleb we didn't get in the first game.

alex-hleb-arsenal-dirk-kuyt-liverpool-715571.jpg

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
That Liverpool CL tie was probably the last time I was proper gutted watching Arsenal, as in it really affected my mood for an extended period of time (United the year after also sucked, but they were probably the better team, and they took our place as the whipping boys against that Barca team).

But to go from the highs of that Theo run to set up Adebayor when all hope was seemingly lost, to conceding a penalty minutes later... that was rough to say the least.

Crazy to see Babel still going, kudos to him for not fading away. Couldn't believe that he was still playing for the Netherlands (scored against France and Portugal last year also).

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A player who's been wish listed on here a fair bit

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

So Chelski are spending big money on youngsters from the Bundesliga who haven't been nailed on starters.

Fine strategy, keep it up.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
A player who's been wish listed on here a fair bit

Always figured it was likely he would end up at Chelsea someday. He's expressed his Chelsea fandom in the past and indicated that's where he'd like to play. Of course that sort of thing doesn't always work out. Rudiger is an Arsenal fan. You can't let those things interfere with your livelihood.

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom