• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2019

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I can't see Chelsea sell Willian for 40m£ when they had the chance to sell him in the summer to Barca for 60m£
To be honest, Özil to PSG makes a lot of sense ... Maybe tomorrow we hear something about it

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I can't see Chelsea sell Willian for 40m£ when they had the chance to sell him in the summer to Barca for 60m£
To be honest, Özil to PSG makes a lot of sense ... Maybe tomorrow we hear something about it
Their valuation of him is a joke, £60m is so much money for Willian. He is clearly on the decline and he's 30.

Also, Chelsea have a strict policy on contract renewals for players over the age of 30... so he might be gone soon anyway. Is he worth 60m for maybe 2-3 seasons? No.

HBL

Established Member

Ok so from the brief translation of the tweet and other stories I've read on twitter, it seems as if we may stuck two clauses in the Bennacer deal when he left us. One is that we have the option to match whatever fee Napoli are proposing (think it's a summer transfer) and the other is that we got 30% of whatever Empoli sell him for.

@yousif_arsenal I need your help here.

Either way it's nice to see one of our former youth players forming a good career for himself.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Ok so from the brief translation of the tweet and other stories I've read on twitter, it seems as if we may stuck two clauses in the Bennacer deal when he left us. One is that we have the option to match whatever fee Napoli are proposing (think it's a summer transfer) and the other is that we got 30% of whatever Empoli sell him for.

@yousif_arsenal I need your help here.

Either way it's nice to see one of our former youth players forming a good career for himself.
Napoli are offering 10M euros to buy bennacer he been doing great at Empoli

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

So Tuchel had no say in who they were buying if I'm reading this right? I'm not a fan of that kind of strategy..

Latest posts

Top Bottom