• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Bruno Fernandes would be an excellent signing for United. Would be happy if we got him instead, he's good.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Bruno Fernandes would be an excellent signing for United. Would be happy if we got him instead, he's good.
I feel like 50m for Graelish would be a safer bet. Can’t remember him doing anything at all when he played against us last year in the EL

Bloodbather

Established Member

I feel like 50m for Graelish would be a safer bet. Can’t remember him doing anything at all when he played against us last year in the EL

One match isn't a proper sample size. He's been excellent for the Portugal national team and he's the back-to-back Player of the Year in Primeira Liga. 31 goals in 52 games last season as a midfielder.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
One match isn't a proper sample size. He's been excellent for the Portugal national team and he's the back-to-back Player of the Year in Primeira Liga. 31 goals in 52 games last season as a midfielder.

I still think its a bit risky personally, the league is poor and the countries they have played since the WC have been ****, he barely featured in the WC either.

I think the fee is too much and hes not in demand as much as Sporting wanted.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Thought that Hwang Hee Chan was nailed on to go to Wolves? I know @Rex Banter was dying for him, what happened?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Liverpool have done business, United and Sp**s are trying to - Chelsea will. Will be an interesting January unless you support Arsenal!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
That Gedson Fernandes deal seems odd. 18 month loan with option to buy. They have to buy him if he plays a certain amount of games.

Sp**s seem kinda desperate right now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Is he that good? I’ve barely seen him play but he’s already 25.

Never been in a decent league, have to wonder whether he’s worth 60M.
He was in Italy until 2017, didn’t work out for him there, though he was young.

Great shooting technique and ability, obviously not seen enough to judge more than that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
That Gedson Fernandes deal seems odd. 18 month loan with option to buy. They have to buy him if he plays a certain amount of games.

Sp**s seem kinda desperate right now.
Highly rated player. Loan makes sense too because if he’s playing a lot then Sp**s must pay up, if he flops or struggles then he would not have accumulated the minutes to force a deal.

Not sure if Sp**s are desperate but it’s January and they have issues with players injured and leaving, hard to find good replacements till the summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is he that good? I’ve barely seen him play but he’s already 25.

Never been in a decent league, have to wonder whether he’s worth 60M.
He good but nothing special he score and assists many goals in Portugal but to be honest Slimani and Jackson Martinez were doing the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom