• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Leicester are about to make serious bank in the next few windows.

Clubs going to be mad overpaying for Maddison, Chilwell, Perreira, Soyuncu and Ndidi. Looking at better part of 400M for them.

Tielemans as well.

Wonder if they can manage to hold on to the players instead. A couple of moves here and there and that's a legit contender.

Sydney-Gooner

With what ever money they generate from player sales Leicester should invest some of it into expanding their stadium to get more match day income coming in.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
With what ever money they generate from player sales Leicester should invest some of it into expanding their stadium to get more match day income coming in.

Is there demand? Do they have along waiting list for season tickets?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bruno will go to utd. Sporting in need for money i read i think it'll end up utd paying 50-60M.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Tielemans as well.

Wonder if they can manage to hold on to the players instead. A couple of moves here and there and that's a legit contender.

I'd imagine in the next year or two they have to be looking/preparing to replace Vardy surely, which is no easy task at all, he suits the style/club and will be hard to find someone suitable with all the competition.

Wouldnt be surprised to see him bombing around into his 40's either though, quite interested to see his decline and how he goes and if playing lower league for so long has helped with his longevity.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I'd imagine in the next year or two they have to be looking/preparing to replace Vardy surely, which is no easy task at all, he suits the style/club and will be hard to find someone suitable with all the competition.

Wouldnt be surprised to see him bombing around into his 40's either though, quite interested to see his decline and how he goes and if playing lower league for so long has helped with his longevity.

I wouldn't put anything past Vardy, knowing his history, the weird juxtaposition of his lifestyle and athletic performance and everything. The guy's ridiculously athletic with a work horse mentality at 33, I sometimes wonder if he's on PEDs or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom