• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Birmingham could be docked points this season due to FFP. They could easily be forced to sell some assets.

Hearing Derby and Birmingham are in money trouble. Why are we not sniffing around 2-3 players?

@Rex Banter are no links from us towards these players you talk about with a lot of passion? Just zero, nada, nothing?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hearing Derby and Birmingham are in money trouble. Why are we not sniffing around 2-3 players?

@Rex Banter are no links from us towards these players you talk about with a lot of passion? Just zero, nada, nothing?

Palace were looking at Bogle from Derby as they need a right back.

Don’t get why we’re not in for him at all, fair enough Aarons might be too expensive at 30M but I feel Bogle is the same level if not better and he’d probably cost a third of that.

Problem with Jude Bellingham is that half of Europe is looking at him right now. Likes of Juventus, Atletico and Bayern have been sniffing around as well as Utd. Think he’s already going to cost 30M plus.

Only other player from either club worth looking at for me is Jason Knight at Derby. 18 years old but now a nailed on starter for them in midfield and has bagged himself a few goals already.

Palace were looking at Bogle from Derby as they need a right back.

Don’t get why we’re not in for him at all, fair enough Aarons might be too expensive at 30M but I feel Bogle is the same level if not better and he’d probably cost a third of that.

Problem with Jude Bellingham is that half of Europe is looking at him right now. Likes of Juventus, Atletico and Bayern have been sniffing around as well as Utd. Think he’s already going to cost 30M plus.

Only other player from either club worth looking at for me is Jason Knight at Derby. 18 years old but now a nailed on starter for them in midfield and has bagged himself a few goals already.

So weird we don't take Bogle when we need RB more than ever. Arteta basically begging higher ups to go out and get him self a true full backs in both positions.

No downside either. We can develop him for few years and if it doesn't work out sell him with profit to Bournemouth or something!

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Firmino and Werner?

hgh08Pez.jpeg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Read today that United want to sign him, but play him in their u-23 team initially. He's reluctant to do so having already become a first-team player.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Read today that United want to sign him, but play him in their u-23 team initially. He's reluctant to do so having already become a first-team player.

Yeah that’s understandable, he’s too good at 16 to be in an U-23 PL team. Honestly in terms of talents he’s up there with Sessegnon and Rooney for me.

If his agent is smart he goes the Jadon Sancho route, Bundesliga club which wouldn’t be too much of a culture shock then get his big move back over to a top PL team or even Real or Barca if he improves enough.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Read that too. For someone who's made already 24 apps in the Championship, hardly makes sense. I'd stay at Birmingham and evaluate the options in the summer if I was advising him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

F*cking Levy man. Stop increasing your offer for a player who’s out of contract in 5 months ffs, it’s mental.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Yeah he’s quality going forwards, just hasn’t worked out for him at Real.
Haven't seen that much of him, but looks good on the ball. Hypothetically, if he became available in summer (as Hakimi returns) would you take him over, say, Aarons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom