• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I liked Giroud as a player, but this is just over the top - you cannot go to Chelsea AND Tottenham after having your main career with us.

No excuse there, sorry.

Guy's given up any pretence at being a proper footballer & basically decided to become the reverse Gallas :lol:

The only good thing out of this window so far is that, now, we can go back to appreciating Christian Eriksen for the classy player he truly is without any conflicted feelings of self doubt.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Florenzi going to Valencia on loan and Suso going on loan on to Sevilla according to di marzio

mpower2540

Has anyone seen much of Bruno Fernandes? Wasn’t up to much in Serie A. I can’t help but feel if they couldn’t get the best out of Pogba why would Fernandes be much greater. Fingers crossed he’s a flop!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Would have liked taking a flyer on this deal. Sad to see him exit Roma as well.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Has anyone seen much of Bruno Fernandes? Wasn’t up to much in Serie A. I can’t help but feel if they couldn’t get the best out of Pogba why would Fernandes be much greater. Fingers crossed he’s a flop!

Yeah he was basically non-existent in the Serie A.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Hertha is throwing around their Investor Money. First Toussart, now maybe Piatek.

They will fall on their noses so hard. That shady investor, Klinsmann and now throwing around their money for random players. Just like someone who won the lottery and now throws all they won out the window for useless ****. I'd laugh so hard if they got relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom