• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This must be a weird time for the players who are linked with moves on DD. King's head must be all over the place thinking he'd get a huge move back to United, now he has to re-focus on helping Bournemouth tomorrow.

He’s out injured until the end of February but I get your point.

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
Longstaff from Newcastle is linked with Inter Milan btw. Another player who AM told me was rubbish, probably because he’s ginger and was linked with Utd.

Inter and AC want him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
In January you take anybody when you have no strikers. Igalho is good CF, could do enough to help them get top 4.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

VfB Stuttgart sign 18 year old defensive midfielder Clinton Mola from Chelsea. Anyone know something about the guy?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Has anyone called any of this current squad world class...Agenda Mania, never change! :lol:

Goonger

Longstaff from Newcastle is linked with Inter Milan btw. Another player who AM told me was rubbish, probably because he’s ginger and was linked with Utd.

Inter and AC want him.

Was it not Sean Longstaff that was linked to Utd all last summer?

Seems its his brother Matty linked to Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom