• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Longstaff from Newcastle is linked with Inter Milan btw. Another player who AM told me was rubbish, probably because he’s ginger and was linked with Utd.

Inter and AC want him.
I could’ve sworn in the Cédric thread you said he wasn’t good enough because he was loaned to Inter Milan. Seems a bit contradictive.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
One of their most highly rated youngsters according to Ornstein.

Thanks. Seems a neat deal for 400k if he's so highly rated. Let's see if he can have an instant impact or if it's more one for the future with a potential sale of Orel Mangala looming since last summer and Ascacibar already sold to Hertha Berlin.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What do you mean?

No point being positive when your club is in a massive massive decline.

Just worried that some posters, you included are hurting more than it's worth.

Hope you can all find the fun in it again. I think this is a time with loads of positives

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
lool Ighalo might be an even bigger joke than King.. So weird seeing big clubs panic into settling for mediocrity.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
lool Ighalo might be an even bigger joke than King.. So weird seeing big clubs panic into settling for mediocrity.
It'll be ok if it's loan just like us with soares mari just short term fix until summer. Utd have no striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom