• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,131
  • Views 97,064
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
You can always sign a player. You just have to do a deal with the seller club. You then only can register the player when the window opens.

I’m afraid I abide by the Wenger doctrine that you can NEVER sign a player EVER.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Absolutely no ambition these days from alot of players. Lingard after his positive loan at westham he should have chosen team in summer and kick start his career now he wasted another year at utd.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Lingard's waiting 6 months for a fat pay day signing fee in the summer. Zero chance he has a long-term place in that United squad.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Lingard's waiting 6 months for a fat pay day signing fee in the summer. Zero chance he has a long-term place in that United squad.
that what most players looking for these no matter how average you are when you move in free transfer you'll get alot of wages. also it's dream for agents because agent fees will be high.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
would be interesting so see who going to by De Ligt this summer Raiola said 2 days ago that De Ligt want to leave Juve this summer.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
that what most players looking for these no matter how average you are when you move in free transfer you'll get alot of wages. also it's dream for agents because agent fees will be high.

It's what a lot of people have foretold will happen with the rise of transfer fees, signings on fees and agent fees. Next thing is we'll see much shorter contracts, players won't sign for 5 anymore but only for 2 or 3. They don't block themselves out of a transfer due to high fee, keep the option to extend for a bigger paycheck every 2 years or just leave on a free which will in turn also make them more money.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Absolutely no ambition these days from alot of players. Lingard after his positive loan at westham he should have chosen team in summer and kick start his career now he wasted another year at utd.
It really makes me sick, we see a lot of this in our squad as well unfortunately. Maybe I am just naive about these things but I am always shocked at the willingness to stay where you are not wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom