• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,131
  • Views 97,333
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It really makes me sick, we see a lot of this in our squad as well unfortunately. Maybe I am just naive about these things but I am always shocked at the willingness to stay where you are not wanted.
that was i telling you few days ago the football becoming more business than a sport when a player move to PL it mean he won a lottery because even if he done nothing or not play whole season he'll still earn at least 50K a week.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
45m for Fran Torres man city basically got double what they paid for him and he was nothing but squad player. Very good business

senna

They got him so cheap cos he was last year of his contract. Always been highly regarded in Spain, I imagine if he wasnt injured they woudl have got closer to £75m for him & pep prob already knows the shady tactics Barca would employ to sign spanish players so not worth the hassle especially after losing eric garcia on a free.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Going under the radar because of their recent troubles, but Barcelona have one of the best sets of youngsters in the world right now. Pedri, Gavi, Fati, and now Torres.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Makes you wonder how much the likes of Saka and Martinelli would fetch.

We’ll find out in the summer I guess when Liverpool come for Bukayo.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Makes you wonder how much the likes of Saka and Martinelli would fetch.

We’ll find out in the summer I guess when Liverpool come for Bukayo.

I'm sure we'll find a way to banish Saka from the squad for being pictured lipsing a girl in a club three years before an FA Cup quarter-final, so Edu can make him train with the under 11's before paying him off his contract and letting him go for free.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm sure we'll find a way to banish Saka from the squad for being pictured lipsing a girl in a club three years before an FA Cup quarter-final, so Edu can make him train with the under 11's before paying him off his contract and letting him go for free.
He’s only got 2 years left in the summer, same agent as Nketiah (running contract down), Balogun (ran contract down to last couple of months).

Dodgy times at THE Arsenal.

TornadoTed

Established Member
They managed to get a bank loan I believe. They can't register Torres until they get some players out though because of the Spanish FFP rules.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Argentina are finished after the 2022 World Cup. All their best players will retire bar Martinez and Romero.

Imagine having Dybala as your main player. :lol:

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Argentina are finished after the 2022 World Cup. All their best players will retire bar Martinez and Romero.

Imagine having Dybala as your main player. :lol:
kind of right and wrong at the same time, 2022 we have a bunch of players that can step up, but yes, no Messi or Di Maria type of talent around, that is true.

Scaloni doing a fantastic job creating an actual team that is not revolving any particular player,
I have us in the semi-finals in Qatar and after that, time will tell, our academies need to step up hard and our prospects around the world would need more game time if we want to stay around the elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom