Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll

Cabral to Fiorentina is done total 16M€ they have respectable Vlahohic replacement and save alot of money. Hopefully they sort out these deals with juve because one day thier ultras gonna do something ugly

ExtjExhtts

=Ex timo jens Ex Highbury two thousand six

Cabral to Fiorentina is done total 16M€ they have respectable Vlahohic replacement and save alot of money. Hopefully they sort out these deals with juve because one day thier ultras gonna do something ugly

Everybody can sign a striker except Mini Micki.

El Duderino

Thank You For Your Interest In Our Affairs
Trusted ⭐
Once Arsenal target Cebolinha is being targeted by flamengo as a marquee signing.

From the little I've read they want to send another player to Benfica as a make weight, someone from their youth base.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll
Once Arsenal target Cebolinha is being targeted by flamengo as a marquee signing.

From the little I've read they want to send another player to Benfica as a make weight, someone from their youth base.
Yeah the guy flopped in Europe not in difficult league too

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ⭐

Another player I strongly supported on here, no hits just misses 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts