Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll

Cabral to Fiorentina is done total 16M€ they have respectable Vlahohic replacement and save alot of money. Hopefully they sort out these deals with juve because one day thier ultras gonna do something ugly

ExtjExhtts

=Ex timo jens Ex Highbury two thousand six

Cabral to Fiorentina is done total 16M€ they have respectable Vlahohic replacement and save alot of money. Hopefully they sort out these deals with juve because one day thier ultras gonna do something ugly

Everybody can sign a striker except Mini Micki.

El Duderino

Thank You For Your Interest In Our Affairs
Trusted ⭐
Once Arsenal target Cebolinha is being targeted by flamengo as a marquee signing.

From the little I've read they want to send another player to Benfica as a make weight, someone from their youth base.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll
Once Arsenal target Cebolinha is being targeted by flamengo as a marquee signing.

From the little I've read they want to send another player to Benfica as a make weight, someone from their youth base.
Yeah the guy flopped in Europe not in difficult league too

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ⭐

Another player I strongly supported on here, no hits just misses 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arteta is the leader, the boss, even the boss of the club. Since he arrived, a lot of things have changed, including everyone’s mentality. It’s all because of him

Alexandre Lacazette, 2022

Latest posts

Do you believe we will finish in the top 4?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.