• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,131
  • Views 96,277
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So changing manager changed nothing for donny and Henderson is too good to be N.2 I'm not surprised he leaving i think Lingard will leave too

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Wouldn't look into this too much, he's not even our manager yet. Doubt he's making these calls without having a single training session or even speaking to them. The article even says "could leave", just United rumours and easy clicks here.
Henderson has to leave though. Ain’t no manager taking him ovevDe Gea. Donny will get a chance. Decent player, but United fans have built him up to be this amazing player and they will be disappointed. They seem to be like us when a player doesn’t play and the ones playing don’t perform. The benched player becomes better and better

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Liverpool in for Luis Diaz I’m hearing. That would be sickening. Can just see him turning into another total menace under Klopp.
He'll likely replacing one of mane or Salah because make no sense adding Luis Dias when you got 4 top quality attackers

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They do need to prepare for the future and both Salah and Mané are slowly getting on in age.
Yes i understand that but no way they buying him while both still there i guess might replace Salah who Liverpool not giving him new contract

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Yes i understand that but no way they buying him while both still there i guess might replace Salah who Liverpool not giving him new contract
Why wouldn't they buy him now? It makes perfect sense and it'd be ridiculous not to do it. The only real backup they have for Salah & Mané is Minamino or sticking Jota on a wing and play Firmino through the middle. Given the amount of games they play and the ambition they have they really should have a class option for each wing.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Why wouldn't they buy him now? It makes perfect sense and it'd be ridiculous not to do it. The only real backup they have for Salah & Mané is Minamino or sticking Jota on a wing and play Firmino through the middle. Given the amount of games they play and the ambition they have they really should have a class option for each wing.
You can't have quality player like Diaz who continue to impress sitting on bench and play limited minutes. You can see at Man city Fran Torres already looking to leave because he not getting minutes it's ambitious to do that but will lead players get frustrated

Bloodbather

Established Member

You can't have quality player like Diaz who continue to impress sitting on bench and play limited minutes. You can see at Man city Fran Torres already looking to leave because he not getting minutes it's ambitious to do that but will lead players get frustrated
You can with the number of matches Liverpool have to play in a given season. Jota is the only reliable backup they have for Salah and Mané and he isn't really a backup anymore as he has overtaken Firmino in the lineup as the preferred false nine. With Firmino likely to leave in the summer, it makes sense to get a high quality winger.

With Ferran Torres, you have to remember that City have more attacking depth than Liverpool. They have six high quality players (Mahrez, Sterling, Jesus, Grealish, Foden, Ferran) who can interchange roles in the front three compared to Liverpool's four (Salah, Mané, Firmino, Jota). I don't think Minamino and Origi are Liverpool level.

ThePortugueseGunner

Liverpool will most likely get a winger during the Winter market - Salah and Mané both will represent their national teams in January, and both Egypt and Senegal are likely to have good runs on the competition.

Diaz is a baller. In my opinion, the best player in the league.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Ralf already knew utd weakness and he been there for like 2 days.

Utd should go and buy one of Zakaria or Kamara very cheap and would improve thier midfield quick

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

hope he's chatting **** again

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Christian falk has gone to Fabrizio road sadly he just making up s**t for views now.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom