• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,131
  • Views 96,381
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Ferran Torres is going to do the impossible to put pressure on City and manage to sign for Barça. He has confessed to people he trusts that he is grateful to Pep Guardiola for the trust placed in him but he cannot bear to live in Manchester. He wants to go back and be close to his land.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ferran Torres is going to do the impossible to put pressure on City and manage to sign for Barça. He has confessed to people he trusts that he is grateful to Pep Guardiola for the trust placed in him but he cannot bear to live in Manchester. He wants to go back and be close to his land.

Hot take. Manchester > Barcelona

One of the most overrated cities in the world.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Barcelona is a hellhole. My friend got mugged and the other one had his backpack stolen in plain sight rofl.

Valencia is low key the best city I've been in Spain.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Barcelona is a hellhole. My friend got mugged and the other one had his backpack stolen in plain sight rofl.

Valencia is low key the best city I've been in Spain.

Yeah this 💯

Valencia is an incredible city. Loved it there.

Cadiz as well is great.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Onana going to Inter apparently. Thought Leno would end up there, not sure who’ll go for him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom