• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,131
  • Views 96,288
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Özil type of player? Not sure i want if so.

For me hes the closest thing to Kaka since Kaka himself, there is a certain elegance and technique that he posseses which Kaka had, just glides with the ball and moves the ball in a way only some can.

Kinda looks like him too, minus the height.

I think Felix will come into his own when hes got a few more years on him, honestly think Pep would be a perfect fit for him to turn it up some levels.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
100% He is still very young lets not forget. Playing under simeone will only help his career as he develops. When he leaves AM he will be a insane player. Imagine Özil at that age being coached to press etc.
I think Felix is more an striker than a cam nowadays. But he can play whatever you want in the front.

Imagine him as free false 9 like Messi played under Pep (I think that's why he could buy him), with Saka, Martinelli and Ode/ESR behind... Martinelli and Saka running diagonals interchanging with Felix.

The most dynamic front you would see. Then you buy Schick or another 9 dor those matches you need a target man.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

Not surprised Danish ownership and Danish manager. How we didn't think about it lol
And how is his heart? Medics allowed him to play or is under his own risk? Did they found the cause? It is was related to the vaccine miocarditis some people had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom