• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,131
  • Views 96,359
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's good replacement for Vlahovic and less risky. Would have liked to get him this window because it won't cost us only 12M pounds.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I mean, fair ****s. It’s not another Locatelli because we were never interested in him but what player will choose Arsenal over Juventus atm?

Nothing we can do about it apart from get back to CL.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
hopeless-disappointed.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That'll be very good signing for Sp**s if happen they have many wingers tho they need to sell bergwijn maybe.

The most important things is how much Luis Diaz release clause is?

Does that explain they moved on from Traore because getting Traore and adding Diaz make no sense to me Conte would like to improve his midfielder

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
That'll be very good signing for Sp**s if happen they have many wingers tho they need to sell bergwijn maybe.

The most important things is how much Luis Diaz release clause is?

€80m. Sp**s won’t be getting him for €45m, probably need to up it to €60m to get Porto interested.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Son is 29 years old ... It will be a great signing for 45 million Euro. **** Raul. He spent 72 million Euro for a guy with one good season

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tottenham reading my posts.

I told you @Riou that clubs are Europe use my posts as scouting material.

I have no idea who this player is and I have no idea who you are, but fair play.

Would say I hope he proves you right, but **** Sp**s innit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom