• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,131
  • Views 96,290
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Peeps telling me european clubs have no money
All have money but of course not as much as PL clubs. The difference other leagues have 2-4 clubs rich unlike PL who mostly rich that's why these clubs find it more easier getting players from thier own leagues

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Rumored to be looking at him since beginning of month, no? And bid was reported four days ago, how is that out of nowhere?
You mean Arsenal? We never linked. Fiorentina linked with him earlier to replace Vlahovic manutd too but there no other team were linked until man city came last week and beat everyone

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

How they bid 40m for Bruno but can't get acceptable loan fee to utd? To me look Lingard just not wanna move there

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

How they bid 40m for Bruno but can't get acceptable loan fee to utd? To me look Lingard just not wanna move there

They probably don’t want to get fleeced even if they have money available.

Lingard will be able to sign for them for nothing in a few months, why would they overpay for him now?

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

You mean Arsenal? We never linked. Fiorentina linked with him earlier to replace Vlahovic manutd too but there no other team were linked until man city came last week and beat everyone
Meant Citeh, think both Manchester club were rumored to be interested..?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They probably don’t want to get fleeced even if they have money available.

Lingard will be able to sign for them for nothing in a few months, why would they overpay for him now?
That's true but they in desperate need for players and they running out of time. Explaining they bidding for everyone they only signed wood thanks to release clause and treppier because he close to wash up

TornadoTed

Established Member
Cant stand Lingard but he'd give us goals from midfield.
Decent player and would get goals for sure, but for me you have to look at who would he play instead of? He can't play as one of the 2 man pivot so that means replacing one of Martinelli, ESR, Ødegaard or Saka and I think all are either better than him already or have a higher ceiling.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Decent player and would get goals for sure, but for me you have to look at who would he play instead of? He can't play as one of the 2 man pivot so that means replacing one of Martinelli, ESR, Ødegaard or Saka and I think all are either better than him already or have a higher ceiling.

For me, ESR or Ødegaard purely for goals.

All hypothetical I suppose so doesnt really matter.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Look like Luis Diaz not even interested joining Sp**s he want CL club according to reports in Portugal. Also Porto won't sell less than his actual release clause 80M€

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom