• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,131
  • Views 96,291
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Cabral to Fiorentina is done total 16M€ they have respectable Vlahohic replacement and save alot of money. Hopefully they sort out these deals with juve because one day thier ultras gonna do something ugly

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Cabral to Fiorentina is done total 16M€ they have respectable Vlahohic replacement and save alot of money. Hopefully they sort out these deals with juve because one day thier ultras gonna do something ugly

Everybody can sign a striker except Mini Micki.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Once Arsenal target Cebolinha is being targeted by flamengo as a marquee signing.

From the little I've read they want to send another player to Benfica as a make weight, someone from their youth base.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Once Arsenal target Cebolinha is being targeted by flamengo as a marquee signing.

From the little I've read they want to send another player to Benfica as a make weight, someone from their youth base.
Yeah the guy flopped in Europe not in difficult league too

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'm surprised only loan it must include obligation at least wolves are desperate for money from Traore

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Another player I strongly supported on here, no hits just misses 😭

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Can't believe Burnley are doing some smart business they not only upgraded on wood but they improving thier attack.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Burnley with some fantastic moves in the market. Honestley they will be my second team soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom