• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,131
  • Views 96,282
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonger

I think we might keep Holding as backup due to the bolded. A top striker, if we can find one that is willing to join, will be very expensive. Revamping our midfield is not going to be cheap either.

If we can't get a striker now in January, I think that is no surprise. However, we really ought to bring in a central midfielder. Here there are good options.

Agree. Signing someone like Djed Spence for right back and keeping Holding would help with that. I'm sure Saliba counts as home grown as well. Will Martinelli be a home grown player when he's of age?

Jakarta

Luiz Diaz to Liverpool ya know.

moved to tears crying GIF

Absolute baller with the aggressive pressing to fit Klopp's playing style...Liverpool just know what they're doing man.

Heskey

๐ŸŒ‘ ๐ŸŒ˜๐ŸŒ—๐ŸŒ–๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ”๐ŸŒ“๐ŸŒ’
Trusted โญ
Well, no one cares on here but me, but Brรธndby are clearing out a lot this winter.

In the summer they sold Jesper Lindstrรธm who I raved a bit about already.

Then yesterday they sold topscorer Mikael Uhre for ยฃ2.29M to Phila Union

Then earlier today rumors that team captain Andreas Maxsรธ is going to Bordeaux on loan + obligation to buy for 2.2M unsure but think that's euro, he has an RC a bit below that I think.

And now another huge Brรธndby talent could be leaving with Morten Frendrup seemingly joining Genoa for apparently โ‚ฌ3.5M. Can't believe that price. 1.5 year left, huge potential, only 20. Has to be much higher - or include a lot of practically guaranteed clauses. This is not the type of sales our DoF would usually do otherwise. Still, if he goes he'll be missed.

I can't take it. 4 of the main men behind our first championship title in 15 years.. We've already lost 4 other of the main guys from the title winning team. So if the above Maxsรธ and Frendrup transfers goes through just 3 guys left after 6 months.

Anis Ben Slimane is likely starting the AFCON QF for Tunisia, so he probably won't have time to leave this window at least, but wow.

benjamin86

Established Member
Well, no one cares on here but me, but Brรธndby are clearing out a lot this winter.

Then earlier today rumors that team captain Andreas Maxsรธ is going to Bordeaux on loan + obligation to buy for 2.2M unsure but think that's euro, he has an RC a bit below that I think.

And now another huge Brรธndby talent could be leaving with Morten Frendrup seemingly joining Genoa for apparently โ‚ฌ3.5M. Can't believe that price. 1.5 year left, huge potential, only 20. Has to be much higher - or include a lot of practically guaranteed clauses. This is not the type of sales our DoF would usually do otherwise. Still, if he goes he'll be missed.

I can't take it. 4 of the main men behind our first championship title in 15 years.. We've already lost 4 other of the main guys from the title winning team. So if the above Maxsรธ and Frendrup transfers goes through just 3 guys left after 6 months.

Anis Ben Slimane is likely starting the AFCON QF for Tunisia, so he probably won't have time to leave this window at least, but wow.
money problems?

LasseD

I can assure you that I care. Iโ€™m breathing into a paper bag right now.

Heskey

Trusted โญ
money problems?
Shouldn't be the case. Economy is looking good for once in a looong time. Rumor is that they are prepping the club for a sale. A sale to boost the club's chances at fighting consistently with fcm and fck who are powerhouses financially in DK football.

I don't know how to feel about it all, but I feel very insecure about these transfers - and where Arsenal has Aholeteta in charge so I feel less emotional about how horrible our window is going, Niels Frederiksen at Brรธndby is a ****ing legend and I want him to succeed badly.
Chill guy, former banking director, and has done so many interviews with the Brรธndby podcasters. On transfer deadline this summer they called him in the evening after he just got home, he picked it up and chatted with them while he was trying to cook some weird rice dish that he had no clue about.

He also did this:

Heskey

Trusted โญ
Iโ€™m not sure this is going to go well. Itโ€™s probably too much to replace in just one window. Itโ€™s crazy.
Never going to be able to replace them really. Have to hope Niels can re-invent similar to when Uhre suddenly erupted. Can't see it repeat, but hoping.

Heskey

Trusted โญ
Andreas Skov Olsen to Club Brรผgge.
Think that's a good fit for both. Another big Danish talent. And ****ing glad he didn't join fck

Heskey

Trusted โญ

The Danish transfer-guru confirming the transfer, and the fee being accurate too.

Heskey

Trusted โญ

To end my Brรธndby misery for tonight, Daniel Wass was rumored a return this winter or summer to Brรธndby. Then Tripotle gets bought by Saudi Arabia and Atletico comes calling for Wass.

๐Ÿฅด

Jakarta

Palace becoming really fun between Gallagher, Eze, Olise, Zaha and maybe Van de Beek?

Like a mini Ajax in the premiership.

@Rex Banter ahead of the curve as usual.

I read you hyping up Olise when he was at Reading, but now seeing him at Palace i can't help but be impressed by his elegant technique...absolute baller.

Goonger

Andreas Skov Olsen to Club Brรผgge.
Think that's a good fit for both. Another big Danish talent. And ****ing glad he didn't join fck

How good is Skov Olsen do you reckon? My club Rangers were linked with him the past 18 months or so, but I think in the end he was just a little too expensive for what we can spend the now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom