• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,131
  • Views 96,291
Status
Not open for further replies.

LasseD

Never going to be able to replace them really. Have to hope Niels can re-invent similar to when Uhre suddenly erupted. Can't see it repeat, but hoping.
It seems like a complete rebuild. Top 6 is a sure thing and the championship is miles away. Here’s hoping CV has a lot of things lined up.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter ahead of the curve as usual.

I read you hyping up Olise when he was at Reading, but now seeing him at Palace i can't help but be impressed by his elegant technique...absolute baller.

If injuries don’t ruin him next guy up is Fabio Carvalho. Ronnie Edwards will be a good defender as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bentancur to Sp**s, and Winks to Villa? :lol:

I don't care, I want Luiz now.
No way winks going to Villa he doing well with Conte. This is just Paratici struggling to get his targets and begging juve to sell thier squad players.

About Luiz i post yesterday the Athletic villa journalist say they considering offers and we very interested.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No way winks going to Villa he doing well with Conte. This is just Paratici struggling to get his targets and begging juve to sell thier squad players.

About Luiz i post yesterday the Athletic villa journalist say they considering offers and we very interested.
Yeah, just joking, because I don't quite understand why they want Bentancur if they want to get rid of three attacking midfielders in Ndombele, Lo Celso and Alli. They have Hojberg, Skipp and Winks already.

I'm very confident about Luiz coming here, because we let go of Guimaraes. Makes too much sense. But it's always a small worry when United need midfielders.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yeah, just joking, because I don't quite understand why they want Bentancur if they want to get rid of three attacking midfielders in Ndombele, Lo Celso and Alli. They have Hojberg, Skipp and Winks already.

I'm very confident about Luiz coming here, because we let go of Guimaraes. Makes too much sense. But it's always a small worry when United need midfielders.
Utd not interested they'll leave things till summer

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
What with Newcastle signing all those close to 30's they getting lucky with Guimares because he mercenary and want to get his 200k even if he get relegated

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Hahah, would be amazing banter if Bentancur chooses Villa over Sp**s. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom