• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Di Marzio saying Real Madrid are working to buy M.Savic from Lazio and ready to bid 100M euros.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I'm happy so far with our transfer activities even if we don't bring anyone else in. But I think he's got a point about how a club with similar financial deals as us and also out of CL are going after top targets and paying top prices while we have to be frugal and make do with the supposed 70mil budget.

Nothing that's happened this summer has really changed my opinion of our board being misers. The only difference to my eyes so far has been we've assembled a much more competent team than **** Law and we've actually got a manager that's willing to fill the holes in the squad rather than wait for some mythical top top player that'll never become available.

lucky7

I'm happy so far with our transfer activities even if we don't bring anyone else in. But I think he's got a point about how a club with similar financial deals as us and also out of CL are going after top targets and paying top prices while we have to be frugal and make do with the supposed 70mil budget.

Nothing that's happened this summer has really changed my opinion of our board being misers. The only difference to my eyes so far has been we've assembled a much more competent team than **** Law and we've actually got a manager that's willing to fill the holes in the squad rather than wait for some mythical top top player that'll never become available.

If you're talking about pool they are massively boosted by the Coutinho sale. They still haven't spent it all. They have also spent less than us in the recent past. Their net spend over the last 5 years is 40m total coming into this summer.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I'm guessing he means the visa problems for abramovich although it doesn't look like having the impact most of us were hoping for.

Billionaire problems, when you can drop a million or two to solve a problem its not an issue.

I'm sure its not him running things on a day to day basis anyway, they have been selling well in recent years so I'm sure they will be fine.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
At this point you've got to say the Premier League and its money are just ridiculous. Jean Seri has been playing well for Nice - not a very big club, but certainly a Europa League level club - and has been touted for a step up to the likes of Barca, Arsenal, Chelsea or Napoli....and he goes to Fulham? Doesn't matter how you paint it, that's just absurd. That is not a step up in any meaningful way.

Great signing for Fulham though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom