• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Kante will surely want the barca move and with Courtois and hazard likely going it's gonna be all change at Chelsea.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Noooo! Not only was this guy Irish, but he had the best f*cking name at the whole club. God damn it.

Jack_The_Lad

Followed Xherdan since his days at FC Basel. Although he's capable of the odd excellent action, he's a very inconsistent performer. Can't see how he will have a positive influence at Liverpool with most probably limited playing time.
He's a good influence in the dressing room though.Will fit in with their squad really well I suppose.

All in all, I've always rated Xhaka as the better talent of the both. Maybe not purely skill wise, but the all-round package. Seems way more intelligent on the footballing side.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Interesting times at Chelsea. Jorginho, Higuain & Alison are some good additions. Assume if they lose Hazard a couple of wide players make sense.

Oh & liked this tweet. :lol:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

We're being heavily linked to Harry Maguire. Better than what we have but not sure how I feel about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom