• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That's Chelsea's Courtois replacement, they better hurry up and resolve his situation before they're left having to settle for someone like Navas.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

That's Chelsea's Courtois replacement, they better hurry up and resolve his situation before they're left having to settle for someone like Navas.
I've only waited 14 years for them to have a dodgy keeper. Let's hope they take their sweet time and that wait is finally broken.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Liverpool are favourites for the title next season for me if they pull off Alisson and Fekir. That's some squad.
Alisson, Trent, Van Dijk, Lovren, Robertson, Fabinho, Keita, Fekir, Mane, Salah, Firmino
As a starting 11... my good god.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
Liverpool signing VvD, Keita, Fabinho, Fekir and Alisson. Jesus christ. Will take us years to get anywhere near that.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Liverpool signing VvD, Keita, Fabinho, Fekir and Alisson. Jesus christ. Will take us years to get anywhere near that.

In fairness it took them years to get that. They've been lucky with sales as well, hardly ever spent over what they had sold. Coutinho money helped A LOT.

If all goes well with Emery we'll be in a similar place to Liverpool from the start of their Klopp rebuild. Big transition, hopefully in 3/4 years time we're at their current level.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
hope the press hold him to this comment, doubt they will though

I think that's harsh. Granted if Alisson and Fekir sign they would've spent close to £250M net this window. Think Klopp has earnt the right to push hard now and make those signings they really needed.

They made a profit last season, profit the season before and only spent 30m the season before that.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Zidane back at Juve. Football director role.

Probably a setup for Zidane to succeed Allegri in 2019 or 2020. He'll stay active, will get to know club, squad and environment as well as build up his influence and get involved in their business and already have a say in squad building and transfers. In one or two years time he can take over a tailor made squad with a fully integrated Ronaldo to bring the CL to Turin without having to adjust himself, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom