• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Was kind of expecting Zidane to get the France job if Deschamps didn't win or decides to quit after winning it.

gkoat

Is this guy reliable?

What agency represents these two? Possible RM just wanting the bigger headline for when they sign Hazard? Their fans have huge expectations and RM has to sell their fans on the idea that a transfer window where you sell the best player in the history of your club has still been successful. They seem to rely on big ticket items as a tool for this.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Courtois has one year left on his contract so if he does force his way out it won't be for big money.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I get this but I'd still be looking for a bigger transfer fee. We managed to get more than that for Chamberlain :lol:
Just being a half-way-decent English footballer in the EPL increases the fee dramatically.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Liverpool have spent so much money since Klopp has taken over, he surely can't keep winning nothing and bottling finals while expecting to keep his job can he?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Liverpool have spent so much money since Klopp has taken over, he surely can't keep winning nothing and bottling finals while expecting to keep his job can he?

Most of it has been funded by player sales tbf. They've spent what, £100m or so on top?

For comparison's sake, Man City spent £200m just last season. Liverpool's spending looks beefy but it's still literally half of the title favourites, and unlike Liverpool, Man City didn't have to give up one of their key players to fund it.

In fact, they have the same net spend as us this season :lol: It's a new era. Hard to get used to these numbers. We broke our transfer record a few years ago for Andy Carroll, and that was £16m!

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
If Chelsea lose Courtois and Hazard they are going to struggle, if Kante goes they are seriously looking poor.

I wouldnt mind taking Loftus-Cheek off there hands though for the correct price, probably not going to get a look in again for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom