• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan

@Rex Banner

tenor.gif

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Need to be more than birthrights man.

We’re a proud nation, can’t be calling yourself Welsh without walking that mile first.

Not sure what else he could do since his dad was a professional rugby player and moved the family to the Manchester area. Always said he would have played for Wales even if he were eligible for England. The current Wales captain was born and raised in England with only a Welsh grandfather to make him eligible.

say yes

forum master baiter
£50m is a lot but Richarlison really impressed me last year.

Tailed off towards the end but he’s a huge talent.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Respect for my guy Di Marzio trying to single handedly end his own career.

Says Benzema is going to Milan, his agent laughs it off.

He then takes the bold move of doubling down, saying his agent can laugh but the move will definitely happen...

uxffbyb8wab11.jpg

benjamin86

Established Member
Chicken connoisseur is the one though. Kid put me on to Eden’s in Finsbury Park. Combo meal from there is something else.

But yeah should have been all over Lookman, look forward to him moving back to the PL for 50M+ in 3 years.
Surprised Watford didn't ask for his inclusion in Richarlison deal.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Respect for my guy Di Marzio trying to single handedly end his own career.

Says Benzema is going to Milan, his agent laughs it off.

He then takes the bold move of doubling down, saying his agent can laugh but the move will definitely happen...

uxffbyb8wab11.jpg

Then writing an article about a comment from Fattizzo, who is that? That's not even his agent.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Then writing an article about a comment from Fattizzo, who is that? That's not even his agent.
Di Marzio's claim was that intermediaries were working on the deal, not Benzema's representative.

Hahahah oh oh Hydro I’m feeling really down but you cheered me up.

After being brutally bullied and got sent multiple death threats for my footballing opinions it is one of my few purposes left on this forum to make you happy. When I can´t do that anymore I will give you my credit card info and hopefully that can make you happy. When that is over. I'm done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom