• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

@bingobob Dembele not taking this well :lol:
Dl7j07mVAAYBXif.jpg
Whole thing is a shambles. But Dembele truly threw the toys out of the pram. If people think what RVP did was bad (personally I didn't as I think he was truthful) this here takes the absolute piss. I really thought he has good character. But he completely and utterly lost it with this Twitter rampage (ps the top quote isn't real).

But he put the manager under the bus ,the fans and the club. Celtic in good faith allowed him to speak to Lyon only for them to lowball after he agreed terms. Celtic said no. And then that happened. Disgraceful. But he is gone. And I hope his hamstrings hold up. And he has a good career but can't help but feel a good run in the Europa and then the window in January could have earned him a better move than Lyon.

Edit. The only positive it's for another Scottish record fee breaking the record set by Wanyama and then latterly Van Dijk. 20m for a player playing in Scotland is not to be sniffed at. It's a shame the English window was closed because with a few English teams involved that could have easily been 25 to 30m.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
@NieThePiet what do you think Nuri Sahin going to Bremen?

The icing on the cake for this transfer window to be fair.
Our only CDM was Bargfrede and we had no replacement for him (only one talent, but he is injured at the moment) and Bargfrede had bad luck with injuries in the past.

Sahin is a player type, we haven't in the squad so far - a deep playmaker like Xabi. Kohfeldt wants to play an attractive style of football and Sahin could be a key for it. Probably Sahin will not be a starter for every game, because all midfield spots are reserved (Klaassen, Eggestein, Bargfrede).

At least we have some good squad depth now. The clubs wants to play for the Europe League spots and the transfer window was a good fundament for it.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom