• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I thought Bernardo Silva was David Silva's long-term replacement, no?

I think Bernardo is looking better higher up the pitch. He's pretty quick too so this wide role really suits him.

As long as City are successful they probably don't mind sharing the game time among Sterling, Sane and Bernardo across a few competitions.

Isco would be a frightening replacement for David Silva.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Bouhafsi confirms 30M bid made for Ghoulam. He has a 35M Euro Release Clause for teams outside of Italy.

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Martial had no interest in joining Arsenal in the Alexis deal but it might not have been the worst thing for his career.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He would be a luxury signing at this point given how weak we are in other areas. If it were to happen Lacazette would probably need to be moved on and I’d rather not do that.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He would be a luxury signing at this point given how weak we are in other areas. If it were to happen Lacazette would probably need to be moved on and I’d rather not do that.

Agreed. People need to get over the attacking players who have turned us down and who we have missed out on.

Auba, Lacazette, Welbeck, Nketiah, Mhiki, Nelson, Özil and Iwobi are our attacking options.

We need to concentrate on what we have offensively and invest defensively.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah would rather we prioritise defence and goalkeeper considered we have limited funds, funds which signing Martial would take up a huge chunk of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom