• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Radja to Inter for a measly 25m (+some player)

Wtf Sven was sleeping on that Radja would've been perfect

Naingollan has been playing more attacking recently, personally I dont think thats his best suited position and he is better as a box to box CM, definitely wouldnt want him here playing behind Auba if thats what he now prefers.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Naingollan has been playing more attacking recently, personally I dont think thats his best suited position and he is better as a box to box CM, definitely wouldnt want him here playing behind Auba if thats what he now prefers.

He is an uppe echelon player

Even if he has become more offensive he still provides Tons defensivly

Him Xhaka and Ramsey would be a great force

No being bullied around anymore

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Borussia Dortmund are in "final talks" to sign Abdou Diallo from Mainz, sporting directors from both sides have confirmed.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
there is difference between opinion and fact

to say that Radja isn't great is wrong factually, just because it is your opinion doesn't make it correct

I think Radja is very good as a box to box CM, I wouldnt say he is 'great' playing behind a striker, but I suppose your logic makes me wrong then as its a fact that he is 'great' in your opinion.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Would walk into our midfield & be the main guy.

As a club seem to shy away from these personalities though.

Dammit

Remember the time when redcafé laughed at us over the Fellaini links? Now there are reports that he signed on for two more years and the meltdown over at redcafé is glorious.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Some people on redcafe convinced that they’re only extending Fellaini to sell him in January. Delusion :lol:

MiiTek

Roque Mesa Join Sevilla.

MESA LEAVES SWANSEA

Swansea City midfielder Roque Mesa joins La Liga side Sevilla for undisclosed fee.

The Spaniard made 16 appearances in all competitions for the Swans after joining the club in July last year from Las Palmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom