• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,240
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
would be a typically smart HG signing for Sp**s

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
He's clearly talented but I don't know if he's worth THAT much. Makes you wonder how much Zaha would go for.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not sure if I believe it, he’s legit but they don’t tend to go big for homegrown players.

They’ve been linked to Zaha for f*cking years and nothing’s happened.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Eriksen replacement? He's a great wee player, but 50m? F*cking hell.

WhatAFC

Zaha has a mentality problem which big clubs won’t like. The sulking and moaning all game is a terrible trait that effects his game too much.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Keep thinking I'll get use to the current market but it just keeps getting worse. Can't help but think how much an emerging Rooney, Fabregas or Wilshere would be valued at today.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Zaha has a mentality problem which big clubs won’t like. The sulking and moaning all game is a terrible trait that effects his game too much.
Think that has more to do with the dross he plays with.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
yep basically confirmed now

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
good Eriksen replacement if it happens

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Still not CL level replacement to me they should aim higher if they want some trophies

No matter how much they may claim otherwise, this new stadium is going to tie Sp**s' hands financially just as happened at Arsenal. If they can sell Eriksen for £70-80 million and buy Maddison for £30-35 million, that's probably about as well as they can expect to do.

Of course Leicester will play hardball just as they did with Mahrez, so who knows what they might be demanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom