• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,420
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Well, some team has to. I guess maybe they can give it to a team in another league as well.

Afaik Arsenal would get the spot.

Another country doesn't get a League finish quali spot, they can only get the spot reserved for the CL/EL winner, if said winner has already qualified through their league. So the english Top 4 all qualified through the league, and Liverpool winning the CL freed up the CL winners slot which went to Salzburg, and Chelsea winning the EL freed up the EL winners slot for Lyon.
Contrary to that City getting banned will free up a league CL slot which will be filled by an english team - the next in line being Arsenal.

If you finish inside Top 4 and win an intl tournament, the former has priority, if you finish outside the Top 4 and win and intl tournament, the latter win has priority.

I don't think it will happen, though. Even if UEFA is quick enough, City will be clever enough to go to CAS, and then it'll definitely drag into the next season.

BobP

Memri Fan
Interesting he really had great season in holland. really don't see a reason Dortmund let him go unless it's big fee.

Don't think Favre's a big fan of strikers like Isak.

He likes flexible, auxiliary strikers who are either converted wingers or 10s.

Think Raffael, Kruse, Reus, and Plea.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Afaik Arsenal would get the spot.

Another country doesn't get a League finish quali spot, they can only get the spot reserved for the CL/EL winner, if said winner has already qualified through their league. So the english Top 4 all qualified through the league, and Liverpool winning the CL freed up the CL winners slot which went to Salzburg, and Chelsea winning the EL freed up the EL winners slot for Lyon.
Contrary to that City getting banned will free up a league CL slot which will be filled by an english team - the next in line being Arsenal.

If you finish inside Top 4 and win an intl tournament, the former has priority, if you finish outside the Top 4 and win and intl tournament, the latter win has priority.

I don't think it will happen, though. Even if UEFA is quick enough, City will be clever enough to go to CAS, and then it'll definitely drag into the next season.

Yes. I beg you all, do not get your hopes up for this. It'll hurt a lot once you give any room for hope with that.

Not gonna happen.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Yes. I beg you all, do not get your hopes up for this. It'll hurt a lot once you give any room for hope with that.

Not gonna happen.

IF it happens, and tbh it does look like UEFA is taking this seriously as they seem pissed off by City trying to muddle the investigation, it's going to be 20/21. No way are UEFA and then CAS quick enough to resolve this before the start of 19/20. Arsenal and the fans shouldn't even entertain the idea of this happening and focus completely on getting ready for next season.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
This Daniel James does look more talented than I expected on youtube despite just 82 potential on Fifa. His speed ratings pretty accurate though. Unique handicapped ***** like running style. If he develops his overall game with that speed at and dribbling ability he could be dangerous.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
This Daniel James does look more talented than I expected on youtube despite just 82 potential on Fifa. His speed ratings pretty accurate though. Unique handicapped ***** like running style. If he develops his overall game with that speed at and dribbling ability he could be dangerous.

Hungary's coach said he reminded him of Usain Bolt and Ronaldo (the Brazilian original).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s in talks for Ndombele.

We moved to the Emirates for this, being left behind by them lot.
you too late they been in talk like for 2 weeks or so but he won't end up there. they seem targeting Lo cleso who real betis asking for 60m but Sp**s first was 30M :lol:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Hungary's coach said he reminded him of Usain Bolt and Ronaldo (the Brazilian original).
Yeah, he looks pretty fast. Kind of reminds of Aaron Lennon with the way he dribbles. There's certainly potential there if nurtured properly.

Interesting body language also. Seems driven and not afraid of taking the game to the opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom