• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,980
Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerUK

Neymar is not Elite in my opinion very good player but will never get to them heights of Messi or Ronaldo.

Mbappe is the one that is the guy. He’ll be the worlds best soon

GunnerUK

How Barcelona fans even want this jackass back is beyond me. Him leaving didn’t even make a dent challenging for honours.

ASIF

So barca bought coutinho for 140 million dembele for arnd 90 million plus 4 players plus 90 million.so they are ready to pay around 400 million for Neymar.Seriously

ASIF

It's 2 out of 6, not 6.
Oh my bad probably a good offer for both.Neymar doesnt want be in PSG and is a drama queen.Dembele and coutinho are very good players.Wish we could try and get dembele for like 60 million if crystal palace doesnt lower there demands.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
All that for Neymar?

Hazard (pre-move), Sane, Salah, Mane, Sterling - all players I would opt for instead of Neymar, probably all come cheaper too?

Or just use Dembele, he's played on the left for them I believe, give him game time and see how he develops.

I don't get why they are back in for Neymar at the price/wages etc, they sold him for a nice price, he's not exactly improved at PSG, its like he's been on holiday throughout his stay but then again Barca's transfer dealings always baffle me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom