• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,254
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Bale is an Arsenal fan tbf. Probably doesnt feel anything for Sp**s.
I was talking about his playing career and the clubs he'll be identified with, but yea, I heard that he was a boyhood Arsenal fan. Doubt he'll have much, if any, affinity towards us compared to Sp**s at this point though. Similar to how Gerrard and Carragher supposedly grew up Evertonians but are now diehard Liverpool Reds, though not to that extent of association for Bale in relation to Tottenham.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No point comparing VVD to Maguire. VVD is absolutely elite and will be for years to come. Maguire is too slow to be elite, still a good player but will only help United with top 4.

Money is no object for them.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Seems like redcafe are having same problems like us with Leicester fans joining up due to maguire transfer.

FootballUnited

Maguire deal is good for them, doesn't matter they have AWB, Lindelof and Shaw who are all quick and can cover him. What they now have is 2 ball playing CBs. If he improves there team which he does, no one will care about the fee.

Worried about Arsenal now, as our rivals are leaving us behind, we have 2 weeks left, and the way United, Sp**s have bought they have something to be optimistic for this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

they are quicker than us this season getting the player they want apart from Saliba ;). good signing still young but after watching him last season in PL he didn't impress me.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

they are quicker than us this season getting the player they want apart from Saliba ;). good signing still young but after watching him last season in PL he didn't impress me.
Sp**s are such lucky ****s, Fulham are interested in Nkoudou and Onomah so it'll be easy for them to work out some kind of swap.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sessegnon has a future at LB if that’s their aim, good signing for the long term.

We don’t need him before people ask, Tierney sounds a better LB and Saka is a better prospect.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Still bummed we didn't get Lo Celso a year ago. He was one of Emery's favourites even at PSG and a loan deal with option to buy for peanuts. What's not to like?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still bummed we didn't get Lo Celso a year ago. He was one of Emery's favourites even at PSG and a loan deal with option to buy for peanuts. What's not to like?
Real Betis asking 60M euros maybe this is the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom